DAY TRADING COACHING
Private 1-On-1 Coaching With Bill McCready
Coaching is a proven method to rapid success in any endeavor. Trading has many nuances, tricks and traps. Knowing these in advance from an experienced trader can make all the difference in your learning and earning curve. Sign up now and learn what’s missing from your trading.
- An initial webinar to outline the program and get your system set up will be on a Saturday Morning. Following the coaching, an exit webinar will be held to review any final questions or problems.
- You will need to have purchased the Futures Trading Secrets course at least two weeks in advance so you will have time to study and get familiar with our trading methods before we start the Coaching Classes.
- Homework will be assigned that will require you to evaluate your current trading style, money management criteria, business and trading plans and your understanding of the Futures Trading Secrets methodology.
- The second week, I will be online and you will make the trades or trading calls, so we can review and see if you have the system down correctly. Private consultations to solve problems will be held with those students who need additional help.
- Live Trading Sessions will take place DURING MARKET HOURS on Wednesdays, at Noon, Eastern. That is a total of 4 market hours of live trading sessions.
- Note: When you choose to trade live, you release Futures Trading Secrets of all responsibility for any gains or losses to your own account by purchasing this program. The trades discussed are for training purposes only and are not recommendations to take any trades. Please read the complete disclaimer again at the bottom this page.
- Student questions, trading logs and annotated charts from the previous day for discussion in the current day’s training session should be submitted before 2:00 P.M. Pacific Time the day before a live trading session.
Coaching Program Bonuses
- How to use any charting program (Ninja, Trade Station, Think or Swim, etc.)
with standard indicators and FREE data feeds
- Additional Ensign templates
- How to use Larry Pesavento’s and M and W Patterns to increase your profits